Things To Do
History bursts from nearly every street corner in this city, but the beauty of Boston is that one need not only be a history buff to enjoy all that the area has to offer.
- Boston's 5 Most Historic Hotels
- 5 Great Walks in Boston
- Top Attractions in Boston
- Top Attractions For Kids and Families
- Boston Duck Tours
- Freedom Trail Walking Tour
- Free Things To Do
- Boston's Most Romantic Spots
- New England Aquarium
- Shopping Malls
No matter the time of year, Boston's events calendar is always filled with something to do, whether it be cheering on the crews at the Head of the Charles or taking in the region's best ice cream at the Scooper Bowl. Here's some help at sorting it all out.
- 10 Things to Do in Boston This Summer
- Where to Volunteer in Boston
- 10 Things to Do in Boston This June
- Boston Pride Week
Restaurants, Dining, and Nightlife
Best-known for its seafood, Boston is also home to world-class chefs, classic Irish pubs, and energetic nightclubs. From the best dive bars to the city's top-rated restaurants, here's a primer on the best food, drink, and nightlife Boston has to offer.
- Where to Eat in Boston This July
- Boston Movie Tour
- Bring Your Appetite to Boston Burger Company
- Where to Go Bowling in Boston
- Boston's Farmers' Markets Now Open for 2014
- Boston Free Summer Outdoor Movies are Back
- Boston's Food Truck Options Expand
It's been quite the decade for Boston sports teams. The Patriots, Red Sox, and Celtics have all delivered titles and there's no better time to be a fan of the local pro or college teams. Find out everything you need to know including history, stadium, and schedule and ticket information here.
- Snag Tickets to See the Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, Bruins
- 3 Ways to Get Fit on the Cheap This Summer in Boston
- Red Sox 2014 Pricing Updates